We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on the Service, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, Order selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
Information we collect and how we use it:
In order to provide our Service, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a Musicases Service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, location, language, phone number, social media & blog profiles and an account password). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Musicases Service or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Service. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information – When you use the Musicases Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to Musicases, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Service.
- Affiliated websites – We offer some of our services in connection with other web websites. Personal information that you provide to those websites may be sent to Musicases in order to deliver the Service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated websites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Links – Musicases may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the relevant Data Protection laws. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve the Service
- To serve content and advertisements to you
- To administer the Service
If you consent, to notify you of Orders or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. We require all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable EU Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.